Welcome to Hellertime!

My name is Zach Heller. You have stumbled across an area of the internet dedicated to anything and everything going on in my mind. I hope you are here because you want to be and not by accident, but all are welcome to check out what's going on. Take some time out of your busy day to see what I have to say, I think you'll enjoy your stay...

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Make It Your Bag

Are you a small business owner looking for a cheap way to advertise? Are you holding an event that you want people to hear about? Are you just looking for a way to get the word out about something in New York City? Well, even if you answered no to all of these questions, which I hope is not the case, I have an interesting new business that you might enjoy hearing about. MakeItYourBag.com is an online company that was founded to help people in New York advertise in an innovative and very inexpensive way. They sell bags to all types of convenience stores, bodegas, and food stores around the city. The trick is, these bags can have your ads right on the side. Anything you want it to say, it can. And everyone who shops at those stores are guaranteed to see it. The cost is relatively cheap, costing mere pennies per bag. So stop looking, for cheap advertising in NYC, look no further. Just Make It Your Bag...

No comments: