Welcome to Hellertime!

My name is Zach Heller. You have stumbled across an area of the internet dedicated to anything and everything going on in my mind. I hope you are here because you want to be and not by accident, but all are welcome to check out what's going on. Take some time out of your busy day to see what I have to say, I think you'll enjoy your stay...

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Gamers Rejoice

I know what you guys have been thinking, why isn't there a company out there that will allow me to design and build my own high-end gaming computers? Well you are in luck, HalogenPC.com just went live and they offer it all. This is your spot for performance computing. All you have to do is log on to their website, choose and customize your model from several basic designs, and you will have your brand new computer in no time at all. It's quick and easy and I am positive you will be happy with the result. But don't take my word for it, try the best in Performance Computing yourself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That site is sick, definitely check it out

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.